THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 09, 2006

My first day blogging!

Well well well, who would have expected that I would have started my own blog. Last time I used to think that who has so much time to write blog and long grandmother stories. And now here am I writing grandmother stories. I suppose it is a way to write out ur suppressed feelings. Sometimes when you have no one to turn to or to tell to I suppose this is one way where u can express urself.

Sometimes it's nice to read peoples' stories and then think that why is my life so boring. I suppose I am about to start a history here. I hope I would have the time and patience to keep on writing whenever I think I have the inspiration or 'feel' to write. Hehe! ;)

I think since it's my first day. I would like to keep it short and simple. Hopefully in future it would be all colorful and interesting. Alrites, it's Me signing off now! Ciao!

No comments: