THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

So you think you can dance~

I received an email from a friend today and i saw this clip is amazing. I wonder how he did it. In fact, I don't think I can even do it. However I wish could dance like that though. Keke! But come to think of it again, is it suitable for gals to dance like tat. Smooth baby~ :D When I went for line dancing class yesterday the teacher told me that "You dance very well". I was practically smiling from ear to ear and I was quite satisfied with myself. But then on the other hand, I was thinking whether she praised me in order for me to stay back to learn more of her class. Hhhmm....*pondering* this is cos the class lack of students and she wanted to increase it from RM40 to RM50 per month for a class. My cash is flowing out too fast. Can't catch hold of it. So I have decided to stop if she increased it. But then after a few praises my head got all big (well, not really big but got me interested to learn more) and was thinking of staying back for the class to learn more. Oh gosh! I can't decide! And she did even mention "Maybe will put you and your friend up for competition too!" Now, where is she heading to? Getting more n more exaggerating. Oh well, we shall just see then. ;) However, just a clip to share with y'all. :) Enjoy!

"Some act that a 40 years old did, and most of us can’t even have done it… amazing. The last part is the most unbelievable move…"

一位40歲的人!做些什麼事會讓人崇拜呢

No comments: