THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tau Huay~

A few days ago I went to Esquire Kitchen for dinner. Esquire Kitchen can be found in most major shopping complexes. The food was so-so but I would just like to highlight one of their fine dessert, which is their "Tau Fu Fa" aka Tau Huey(in Hokkien) (some sort of soft soy bean pudding/jelly). My friend recommended me the dessert and told it was one of the best "Tau Fu Fa" that she ever had. So each of us ordered a bowl of TFF.

True to her words, it was really delicious! The texture is so soft and smooth. U can just swallow and it flows right into your stomach. *grin* They even served a small 'pot' of sugar for you to add at your own liking. Some that like it sweeeeettttt may add more sugar & for those who like it mild (like me!) may just add slightly to add some flavour. Oh yeah! WE had their "Gemilang Set" too. :)

Soft & Smooth texture~ Yummy!



One of their patriotic meal set ~Gemilang Set~

No comments: